Packaging & Handling
Packaging & Handling
We give extra attention to every box of cigars we ship. Each box of cigars is vacuum sealed in heavy plastic prior to shipping. This process ensures that your cigars will never arrive dry or damaged in any way. Packages are reinforced to avoid any physical damage during shipping. Cigars are shipped via the Swiss Postal system (or private couriers when appropriate. Contact us directly for details and prices) and will usually be delivered within 7 to 14 business days (some delays may occur beyond our control, for which CigarOne will ask your patience, within reason). All of our deliveries are guaranteed for damage and loss (Postal packages can suffer delays that are beyond our control. Delays to packages that go past one month will be considered lost and replaced. The International Postal rules consider a package lost one month from the shipment date. We do ask you to be patient in times when there are delays. Bombarding us with mails or calls will not speed up the delivery of your package). CigarOne will not guarantee shipments in cases where tobacco products require special importation licenses or are not permitted (please be aware that you are responsible for knowing your local laws). In case of problems or loss, please contact us directly to discuss replacement or credit options.
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an order, simply select the items of your choice, by placing them in your shopping bag. When you are through, follow the order steps and finish by filling out the payment form with the necessary credit card information or bank transfer information. You needn't worry as this is a totally secured area (SSL). After placing your order and receiving confirmation by mail from the CigarOne sales team and from our payment partner Klik and Pay, you automatically become a member and your order will be shipped. If you have any special requests or specific shipping requirements, please make a note of these in the comment box provided for this purpose whilst submitting your order. Changes to orders will not be accepted once your order has been confirmed.
Shipping on all regular orders minimum $150 (± 150 US$) are shipped for FREE
Shipping on all regular orders less than $150 (± 150 US$) have a flat rate $30 (± 30 US$) charge
Please be aware that shipping fees may apply for some countries.
Please be aware that your delivery may also be subject to customs charges, over which we have no control, and which must be borne by you.
Shipping charges will vary according to the volume and weight of the item ordered. CigarOne will contact you to inform you of the possible shipping options.
Terms and Conditions
Please be aware that a confirmation of an order containing any tobacco products is taken as an acceptance and agreement that the receiver of these products is at or over the legal age for consumption of tobacco in their country.
1) The minimum amount of the shopping bag is 50US$ per order. All orders are subject to confirmation by CigarOne. CigarOne reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, CigarOne will inform you in a timely manner.
2) CigarOne will run a credit check to establish the customer's creditworthiness. By submitting an order, the customer understands and agrees that this type of control may be carried out. CigarOne can cancel an order if the customer is not creditworthy or if the customer has one or several outstanding invoices at CigarOne.
3) If the client is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, the amount will be credited to the customerís account to be used for future orders.
4) The customer becomes responsible for delivered products. In case of problems, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. No credit or replacements will be made after this period. Goods that were delivered by mistake or in excedent must be returned within 7 days of reception of the order. Goods that are returned must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging and by unit of packaging. The buyer bears the shipping costs. Please contact us to receive a return number and instructions.
5) Please note that according to US law no Cuban cigars can be shipped into the US.
6) Please note that we cannot ship tobacco products to certain countries including Austria, France, Germany.
7) For all other cases, the Code of Obligations shall apply. The customer has been informed that the jurisdiction ("FOR juridique") of Geneva shall apply.
8) All prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change until the order is confirmed by CigarOne.
9) Please be aware that your delivery may also be subject to local customs charges, over which we have no control, and which must be borne by you.