Please be aware that the confirmation of an order containing any tobacco products is taken as an acceptance and agreement that the receiver of these products is at or over the legal age for consumption of tobacco in their country.
- All orders are subject to confirmation by CigarOne. CigarOne reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, CigarOne will inform you in a timely manner.
- CigarOne will run a credit check to establish the customer's creditworthiness. By submitting an order, the customer understands and agrees that this type of control may be carried out. CigarOne can cancel an order if the customer is not creditworthy or if the customer has one or several outstanding invoices at CigarOne.
- If a customer is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, either a new shipment will be dispatched or the order total will be credited to the customer's account.
- Orders can NOT be cancelled prior to payment. The customer becomes responsible of delivered products, in case of any issues, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. No credit or replacement will be made after this period. Goods that were delivered by mistake or in excedent must be returned within 7 days of reception of the order. Goods that are returned must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging and by unit of packaging. The buyer bears the shipping costs. Please contact us to obtain instructions for the return procedure to follow.
- Please note that we do NOT ship Cuban products to the United States of America. It is also forbidden to import tobacco products to certain countries, therefore these are not listed at checkout.
- For all other cases, the Code of Obligations shall apply. The customer has been informed that the jurisdiction ("FOR juridique") of Geneva shall apply.
- Catalogue prices are presented in several currencies (USD / CHF / JPY / GBP / EUR / CNY) and DO NOT include VAT unless delivery of an order is to be made within Switzerland, in which case VAT (7.7%) will be automatically added at checkout.
- All prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change until an order is confirmed by CigarOne.
Orders of +150.- CHF are shipped for FREE / Fees may apply for certain countries and all details are presented at checkout when/if applicable.
A flat fee of 30.- CHF applies to orders of less than $150.
Please be aware that your delivery may also be subject to customs duties, over which we have no control, and which MUST be borne by you.
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an order, simply select the items of your choice, by placing them in your shopping bag. When you are through, follow the order steps and finish by filling out the payment form with the necessary credit card information or bank transfer information. You needn't worry as this is a totally secured area (SSL). After having successfully submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation mail, and furthermore, a shipping confirmation mail once your order has been dispatched. If you have any special instructions for your order, please make a note of these in the comment box on your way through checkout. Changes to orders will not be accepted once your order has been submitted & confirmed.
PACKAGING & HANDLING
We give extra attention to every box of cigars we ship. Each box of cigars is vacuum sealed in heavy plastic prior to shipping. This process ensures that your cigars will never arrive dry or damaged in any way. Packages are reinforced to avoid any physical damage during shipping. Cigars are shipped from our warehouse in Switzerland via the Swiss Postal system or private courier when appropriate (contact us directly for further details). All our shipments are guaranteed against damage and loss. In case of delays that go past one month, packages will be considered as lost and immediately replaced. Please contact us directly to arrange a replacement shipment or store credit when appropriate. The International Postal Rules consider a package lost one month from the shipment date. We do ask you to be patient in times when there are delays, bombarding us with mails or calls will not speed up the delivery of your package. CigarOne will not guarantee shipments in cases where tobacco products require special importation licenses or are not permitted (please be aware that you are responsible for knowing your local laws).