Please be aware that the confirmation of an order containing any tobacco products is taken as an acceptance and agreement that the receiver of these products is at or over the legal age for consumption of tobacco in their country.
- All orders are subject to confirmation . Genevabills reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, we will inform you in a timely manner.
- Genevabills will run a credit check to establish the customer's creditworthiness. By submitting an order, the customer understands and agrees that this type of control may be carried out. Genevabills can cancel an order if the customer is not creditworthy or if the customer has one or several outstanding invoices at Genevabills.
- If a customer is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, either a new shipment will be dispatched or the order total will be credited to the customer's account.
- Orders can NOT be modified once the payment has been submitted. We will have to cancel the payment and ask you to submit a new order when applicable. The customer becomes responsible of delivered products, in case of any issues, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. No credit or replacement will be made after this period. Goods that were delivered by mistake or in excedent must be returned within 7 days of reception of the order. Goods that are returned must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging and by unit of packaging. The buyer bears the shipping costs. Please contact us to obtain instructions for the return procedure to follow.
- Please note that we do NOT ship Cuban products to the United States of America. It is also forbidden to import tobacco products to certain countries, therefore these are not listed at checkout.
- Refunds or credits apply to returned cigars in good condition or orders received in poor state. Please note that this does not apply for subjective opinions on colour or bloom on the products which are entirely natural occurrences and have no effect on the characteristic of the cigar. Also if non delivery after 30 days of shipment this can also warrant a replacement or a refund. Please do contact us for shipping advice and also advice on the state of the cigar.
- Catalogue prices are presented in several currencies (USD / CHF / JPY / GBP / EUR / CNY) . For Swiss clients VAT will automatically be added at checkout (7.7%). For all other clients, they need to check with their relevant authorities for the appropriate taxes to pay on receipt of package.
- All prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change until an order is confirmed by Genevabills.
- For all other cases, the Code of Obligations shall apply. The customer has been informed that the jurisdiction ("FOR juridique") of Geneva shall apply and in extreme cases, the Federal Court of Switzerland will apply.
Orders of +150.- CHF are shipped for FREE / Fees may apply for certain countries and all details are presented at checkout when/if applicable.
A flat fee of 30.- CHF applies to orders of less than $150.
Please be aware that your delivery may also be subject to customs duties, over which we have no control, and which MUST be borne by you.
PLACING AN ORDER
To place an order, simply select the items of your choice, by placing them in your shopping bag. When you are through, follow the order steps and finish by filling out the payment form with the necessary credit card information or bank transfer information. You needn't worry as this is a totally secured area (SSL). After having successfully submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation mail, and furthermore, a shipping confirmation mail once your order has been dispatched. If you have any special instructions for your order, please make a note of these in the comment box on your way through checkout. Changes to orders will not be accepted once your order has been submitted & confirmed.
PACKAGING & HANDLING
We give extra attention to every box of cigars we ship. Each box of cigars is vacuum sealed in heavy plastic prior to shipping. This process ensures that your cigars will never arrive dry or damaged in any way. Packages are reinforced to avoid any physical damage during shipping. Cigars are shipped from our warehouse in Switzerland via the Swiss Postal system or private courier when appropriate (contact us directly for further details). All our shipments are guaranteed against damage and loss. In case of delays that go past one month, packages will be considered as lost and immediately replaced. Please contact us directly to arrange a replacement shipment or store credit when appropriate. The International Postal Rules consider a package lost one month from the shipment date. We do ask you to be patient in times when there are delays, bombarding us with mails or calls will not speed up the delivery of your package. Genevabills will not guarantee shipments in cases where tobacco products require special importation licenses or are not permitted (please be aware that you are responsible for knowing your local laws).
We take our clients' privacy very seriously. Our only interest is to make sure we can communicate with our clients in a prompt fashion and to fulfill orders and queries in a timely manner.
Information you give us - such as your name, address, email and phone number when placing an order. This is strictly needed to fulfill the order and is not passed onto any 3rd party for marketing purposes. If you have signed up for our newsletter, that is an opt-in by the client when selecting the type of newsletter you want to receive.
To fulfill an order - we do use external partners, such as for processing payment or for shipping the orders. The information is strictly for fulfilling orders, they have access to this data needed to perform these functions but are prohibited from using it for marketing purposes.
Your data is secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts your input. We do not store your card information.
After your session on our platform, clients should make sure to logout each time so as to protect your account. Create a password with different sized letters and numbers.
Examples of data we store - login to your account and there you will see everything we store. If you write a review or have a wishlist, or indeed sign up to a newsletter this is also stored.
Phone: +41 22 55 227 96
Swiss Premium Accessories
rue Caroline 29
1227 Les Acacias